Counselor 'forgot' i had an appointment

So last Thursday because my battles against spirits wore me down to the point i went to a center for disease control and inprocessed and spoke to a lady who seemed quite nice, she made an appt for me to see a counselor for today, so i show up and give them the copayment and sit in a chair and draw in my sketchbook for an hour. The lady i talked with last week walked by and began questioning me. Turns out that they had me as a no show even tho i checked in at the front and gave them money. The lady also introduced me to the counselor who told me she ‘forgot’ i was her noon appt, with a look of slight amusement on her face, she apologized, so, that was my answer in attempt to reconnect to a shrink, and to think i thought perhaps i needed that humiliation again

1 Like

don’t worry it has happened to me…good on you for getting help :heart:
take care :alien:

1 Like

Thanx darksith, supposed to go back next Thursday for a encore, but thinking maybe not, or perhaps looking for a different place

1 Like

never mind … Emily Litella

I had a counselor forget an appointment, then another time call in sick at the last minute. last time finally forget we had talked before and was scrambling with notes to remember who the hell I was.
Then they had the Gaul to charge me when my husband forgot an appointment. I had taken vacation and showed up 3 times to be blown off!

1 Like

Wow katwomansz, that’s a trip. You and darksith and i wonder now, it’s like, dude, where’s my car? :smile: miss my counselor and psychiatrist before we moved, didn’t realize there was such chaos, a bit frightening to consider

I’ve had one doctor cancel on me just as soon as I got to the clinic. luckily the van driver hadn’t left yet.

1 Like

Definitely unacceptable, guess they get paid no matter what