Could you make it on your own or do you need help?

I was coping on my own for the most part when living in Essex. It resulted in my stepdaughter having to blitz the place when she came down every 6 months or so. With support I’m regarded as medium high/high medium functioning . Without support it’s much lower.

1 Like

I live with my dad right now. I’ve lived on my own and I did well but I worry about what I’ll do after my parents are gone. I’ll probably end up living in an independent living facility again. Some aren’t too bad. I just hope to find one where I’ll have my own room.

1 Like

Id be in pretty bad shape if my parents gave up on me when I was still undiagnosed

2 Likes

Financially I make it on my own. But I emotionally need a lot of support and support getting to places like appointments currently not cleaning or doing much cooking so my mum is helping me with that.

I stay at her house 2 or 3 nights a week. I wish I was just living back with my mum I hate living alone it is so difficult for me but she wants me to have some independence

2 Likes

I’m too paranoid to live on my own.

1 Like

I’ve lived with my dad almost my whole life. I think I could do ok on my own if I had the right job but I’d be sad and lonely living by myself. I don’t think I’ll have a girlfriend again because I’m too quiet and shy. I’ve always been weird and different. I really don’t want too much out of life anymore except lots of breathing, heating, sleeping, drinking and eating. And I don’t want to be bullied anymore.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.