Could you live without coffee?

@Wave I have noticed milk spoiling before or dead on the expiration date too. It curdles into an amorphous mass when you pour on the boiling water. It never used to do that as far as I remember. Just used to taste sour and then separate in the bottle but I guess with plastic containers we can’t see that.

1 Like

I can go without coffee but absolutely have to have my Diet Mountain Dew for the caffeine.

I could live without coffee but I wouldn’t want to I like the odd cappuccino or latte but I definitely have to have tea

1 Like

I can live without it since I’m nit hooked to it but my parents I’ve noticed really need it

I think yes i could, in the afternoon i drink decaf i call it “placebo” and maybe tea would be even better but i stick with coffee for now

I guess you could call it that.

1 Like

I would just switch to milkshakes Tbh. Cause I only like coffee when its ultra sweetened.

Yes. I could live without coffee.

I feel s(h)ithouse without coffee. I drink far to much.

I could live without coffee, but it wouldn’t be pretty.
Pass another cup o joe please!

1 Like

I rarely drink coffee, it doesnt really do much for me. I still enjoy an iced coffee once and awhile though when its available in the summer.

Technically I can live without coffee but I wouldn’t want to. I got to have at least one cup a day. I just had one right now :blush:

1 Like

No - i love coffee. I usually have at least 2 per day, but mostly in the morning. I switch to tea in the evening.

1 Like

I live without coffee, It sadly does nasty things to me, so can’t drink it

I always drank a lot of coffee. But in the last few weeks some days I have no coffee at all. Very strange

This is my situation but with Hazlenut lol

1 Like

I skipped the Coffee Mate this morning and used whole milk.
It’s a lot healthier.

1 Like

I don’t drink coffee yo

:no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:
:no_entry_sign: :coffee::no_entry_sign:
:no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:

1 Like

Why not? It’s really good for you!

1 Like

My system doesn’t handle the acidity well and I don’t really like the flavor. I am a huge fan of frappuccinos though, but they’re expensive and I have to go out to get them. When I had more money I drank a single chilled bottled starbucks frappuccino drink every morning with my first cigarette. So I like coffee but only in chilled sweet form.

3 Likes