Could the milk expiration date by a typo 😬

Thought it might have been a little rancid but it said December 5th so I put it in my coffee. Nasty!!!

Think it meant November 5th :grimacing:

Why are you up chew chew?

1 Like

Normally, they only last 5 days after opening despite the expiry date

1 Like

I always wake up this time

1 Like

Hmmm I must have known this with all the times I bought milk. Maybe I was confused or something. But yeah that made me throw up :nauseated_face: yuck :nauseated_face:

The almond creamer was no good either.

Guess no coffee for me.

Wouldn’t wanna be a sociopath and drink it black…

2 Likes

Does it smell okay? Your nose is your best friend in situations like this :sunglasses:

1 Like

No it did not!!! Should have listened to my nose :nose:!! What’s wrong with me it’s too early!!!

1 Like

Are you calling me a sociopath? I like it bold and dark, :yum:

It’s a joke did you see everhopefuls thread on drinking coffee black and being a psychopath??

1 Like

Nah, I missed it or forgot since I’m mesmerized by my delicious cup of coffee

1 Like
2 Likes

Ok I’m having some endangered species dark chocolate with my cup of Verona.

2 Likes

How many mgs Abilify you take chew?

1 Like

Ten milligrams now :grimacing:

1 Like

What do u think of abilify?
I know that one

1 Like

I think it’s pretty awesome :sunglasses: for me.

Most antipsychotics have worked on me, just contained awful side affects.

I mean abilify isn’t completely benign. None of these meds are but its had by far the least side affects for me of any med I have taken!

2 Likes

does it affect ur energy levels?

2 Likes

20 mg of abilify here. It’s almost med time…I think I’ll have some with a nice glass of milk. Whatcha think @Jonnybegood? Would a nice glass of fresh cold milk be good to drink when I take my meds?

2 Likes

Hmm well recently I went off abilify for a month and I didn’t even notice much energy differences!!

Unless you count sexual energy :grimacing:

When I took it at first it made me tired the first few days on it then I became well adjusted and take it in the morning time.

3 Likes