Cough and finding it hard to catch a breath

Have to have a fan blowing cool air in my face to catch a breath. Respiratory rate increased.

My COVID PCR test arrives tomorrow so should get the results on Sunday.

Any tips for catching a breath?

I’d get medical advice. You might need oxygen. It sounds like covid though. But you’re vaccinated, so it should be mild.

2 Likes

Do you have a pulse oximeter? Here, we can buy them at the pharmacy. You might really need to be on oxygen.

2 Likes

This tea can be very helpful for mild issues

1 Like

Just found out there has been an outbreak in my village. Also I had DIRECT contact with an individual who tested positive days later.

Have zero doubt I have COVID now. But @everhopeful you are right I have had both vaccines. Thanks for the reassurance.

@Ninjastar i do have a pulse oximeter. Will take a reading now

2 Likes

@Ninjastar my O2 says are 97% so I don’t need to worry

3 Likes

That’s very good. What is your pulse?

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re getting enough oxygen. Take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Pulse is 88. Is high because I am breathing faster

2 Likes

88 isnt too high anyways.

1 Like

Thanks @CoCo 151515

1 Like

A pulse up to 100 is considered normal

2 Likes

So got my PCR test sent off today. Results should be back by Sunday.

Man feel like crap today. Cough and temperature. Gonna take my vitals in a bit and will report them here.

Thanks

1 Like

How’s your breathing?

1 Like

Not as bad as yesterday thanks. Can catch a breath. But feel generally more sick today (but I think that’s the temperature)

1 Like

O2 sats 97%
Pulse 70bpm

2 Likes

I’m glad your breathing is better. Can you take acetaminophen for the fever?

1 Like

@Qwerty i am going to say this nicely because you are a new mother but stay away from my posts on here. You are nothing but a troll and don’t deserve to be here.

God @Qwerty have some compassion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.