Cosmos with Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Did anyone see this?

I kind of missed my shot back when it was airing on TV… but I haven’t heard much about it so it’s hard to tell if I missed anything by not watching it.

Is it worth tracking down in your opinion?

2 Likes

I liked it. It’s on US Netflix if you have a subscription.

1 Like

Ah thanks… I dont have one (yet :))

1 Like

Yes I liked this program, very pretty space

1 Like

Did you see the original cosmos?

Yeah… Thats why i wondering…

I did see the first episode and wasnt really impressed. But they had to end up talking about something good in there.

Definitely worth tracking down, yes.

1 Like

I saw on YouTube that they think they could have seen signs of intelligent life on a planet 1400 light years away. Something is blocking a lot of the light from this planet’s sun. One theory is that it is a giant array of solar panels. They’re not saying it’s definitely intelligent life, but it is a strong possibility.

1 Like

It’s cool, but then again, mere images of space accompanied by music is cool enough for me.

1 Like

Its great. I think you can find many episodes on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cosmos+neil+degrasse+tyson

1 Like

Perhaps that sun is surrounded by a Dyson sphere, or perhaps a Tyson sphere, hee hee.

3 Likes

That’s what they were saying. They said it could be due to a natural phenonema, but it also could be fabricated. They said if was due to comets colliding, or something like that, there would be glowing dust around it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.