Coping with paranoia

Any tips? I think someone is following me :frowning: after me.

2 Likes

My Olanzapine decreases my paranoia.

1 Like

I think you need to do exactly what you are doing. Which is verifying with other people what is likely going on. Also, you can ask yourself if there is any possible alternate explanation for situations that make you think people might be following you and explore those possibilities.

I can tell you Moon that I think that it is extremely unlikely that you are being followed.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me

Qhy do you think thid?

2 Likes

Well, you said it yourself…you are dealing with paranoia. You and I both have mental conditions that induce paranoia.

Besides, why would anyone be following you? Most people don’t spend their time following someone else around or stalking them. Maybe if you were a celebrity or something you might have some stalkers but the average person doesn’t usually have people spending their time following them around.

2 Likes

I’m just guessing im.not convinced it’s paranoia. I’m pretty sure someone is going to kill me or my dog.

I already asked you, but cant remember what you said, did you try Clozapine? What meds did you try, none worked?

I’ve tried so many but not clozapine. They all work for brief time periods

1 Like

No one is going to kill you or your dog Moon. Why would you think that? What reason would someone have to target you?

Take all the standard precautions. Lock your doors at night and whatnot but I believe that you are at no more risk of being killed than I am. It’s paranoia.

2 Likes

Also not sure if you use weed but for me weed caused psychosis even when I was on working meds.

So two months ago I was sexualy harassed and he ouched my butt on the bus. Then a week ago this guy offered me a ride home and I ignored him and he followed me down the street. Then someone randomly took water from my hose and trespassed. Last night I found a dead dog on the side walk. It’s just all adding up

While individually some of these incidents are disturbing, and I’m sorry you had to go through them, I don’t see the connection Moon. I believe you are making false connections between these incidents.

Someone using your water hose could be just some homeless guy wanting a drink. A dead dog is a disturbing thing to see but it doesn’t mean anything. It’s not some kind of sign.

The other 2 incidents are disturbing as well but not a sign that someone is out to get you.

1 Like

I wish I believed you

1 Like

I might be going manic again. I was manic last week too then I crashed

I think they say most deaths or killings are from a person close to you, but maybe not always.

we get so many messages thruout the day,
maybe for now, you should stay away from t.v., movies, or the season
of Halloween.

idk. wish I could help.

2 Likes

There’s some urgency inside of me, like I have to get away from this place asap.

I tried that when I was psychotic Moon. I just ended up in a hospital 4 states away. You can’t run away from this. Your paranoia will follow you.

1 Like

yeah. well, just curl up with doggie,

and listen to classical music, maybe find distractions
from your fearful thoughts.

1 Like

I feel paranoid too this last week

I wish I had some suggestions hell I could use some. Maybe a therapist could help you with that.

1 Like