Coping strategies for mental convictions?

Can you guys tell me some strategies you use to cope with strong mental convictions?

Because I need some at this moment and for future knowledge, any extent is fine, just wondering what you guys use and maybe I can pick up some tools to help with my situation.

What I do is just try not to panic I’d say,

2 Likes

I try to tell myself that nothing really matters at the end of the day.

Lifes a bitch then u die

So who cares if I’m really psychic or jesus or Buddha or an alien or what or not?

3 Likes

What doctor mean by mental convictions?

Strong mental convictions

Mental- relating to mind
Convictions - like a form of being judged.

So I guess what I really mean is like intrusive thinking and auditory halluicenations, how do you cope with the strong negative ones.

1 Like

That seemed like a. Hard thing for me. My condition with my convictions is fluid except for the convictions that our elementary to me,and hopefully that gives me confidence. There r some great convictions I have in that they give me confidence, them things that our deeply rooted in me

U dont really know nor do i the truth of convictions, they might even stem from boredom.

Meditating.

Well to the extent if a conviction of mind is from oneself, or a mental shortage.

The dividing line probably being whether such is positive or negative in terms of self and self reflection/ing