Cool Throne for Kids

I just popped out to grab a few things, and stopped at a park that is at the end of my road. There is an absolutely huge tree, and a really cool seat carved out for kids to sit in.

18 Likes

It’s a beauty. Coolest :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know, right. It’s cool, eh

2 Likes

I love owls :owl:. My spirit animal. It hit home :house:

2 Likes

That’s cool. The otter is my Spirit Animal I think, though as a child it was the tortoise

2 Likes

That’s just amazing!! What state is that in if you don’t mind?

1 Like

I’m in Ontario Canada. Cool chair, eh?

1 Like

Amazing! Never seen anything like it.

1 Like

Me neither. I’ve driven by that park a thousand times, but decided to stop in today. I couldn’t believe how beautiful it was. That seat would be so cool for kids!

2 Likes

Yeah, so cool!

2 Likes

I was driving through my home town with a friend once and i saw a great horned owl standing on the road and staring straight at me. It was the middle of the day, in full sunlight. Very mysterious animal. Ive always liked them since then.

1 Like

They are beautiful birds, for sure. I spent a lot of time in the woods growing up, and I can remember seeing a couple of them, just pure Good Fortune.

Cool that you got to see one up close like that.

1 Like

How’s your birthday!???

Knowing @zwolfgang he either slept through his birthday or went to some party on the town with some wild adventure. One of the two.

2 Likes

Let’s hope it’s the wild adventure haha. My birthday is going good, just chilling. Went for a drive, and sat in the park for a while. Woohoo exciting LOL

2 Likes

He slept through it…. “Just woke up”. Heard from him lol

2 Likes

LOL, well sleep is good too. Hey man, how do I p.m. you? I want to send you just a rough track to see if you could rap to it

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.