Control of side effects

I’m on two very strong anti psychotics, anti depressant and a high dose of lithium.

I have side effects, sweating profusely if helping my father in law with projects even out side in chilly weather. TD from the Haldol. It’s mainly in my hands and feet not my face. If they see me shaking they immediately tell me to stop it’s making them nervous.

I also have dehydration from the lithium. I’m also always thirsty. I probably drink about 8 cups of water a day. Not county coffee and tea. My mother in law said I need to control my thirst. She can make a large cup of tea last all day I have apparently no excuse

8 cups of water is the amount you’re supposed to drink. Some people recommend even more. These in-laws are abusive and make you feel bad about having basic human needs.

1 Like

the meds don’t have many side effects if you find the right dosage.

1 Like

I honestly don’t believe that. I’ve been on so many meds some worked some didn’t some worked for awhile and stopped. I always have side effects

I’ve been told that the amount of water you need is 1/2 your body weight in ounces.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.