Contraception causing mental illness

Mom had her tubes tied when I was a year old. I can’t tell you how much it influenced the family dynamics in a negative way. Having children is a primary interest in the mature years.

1 Like

Are u married…!!!

How it influenced family dynamics, you wanted more children?:confused:

That’s just surgically closing your Fallopian tubes, I don’t think it would have had any effects unless she later regretted getting it done. Something that would have screwed with her hormones would’ve been something like a hysterectomy.

Were you an only child? Are you saying you think being an only child contributed to your having sz?
I’m the youngest of 7, and it was a chaotic mess…
I think unfortunately different temperaments do better in different environments. Being the youngest of seven was not beneficial for me.

No, I never married.

No, it was like The story of “The Goose That Laid the Golden Egg”. Sort of. I think it caused mother health problems plus guilt. Like taking a bath in a swimming suit, too.

1 Like

No. I was the youngest. She clung to her youngest, didn’t want me to grow up. So I must have wished there were another after me.

2 Likes

I honestly thought this was going to be a news story released by the catholic church.

1 Like

Lol lol lol…1515151