Conspiracy Theories

Does anyone get them?

I get them bad very bad - I try to talk myself out of it but usually I will find info online or elsewhere that support it and that makes it more real.

I’ve got it too…easily triggered on it to…

1 Like

that’s because most of em are real??? the government is so ■■■■■■ up, they care for no one, they kill for population control, and they will lie to get their way. they’re evil. the illuminati is real and I have proof.

2 Likes

?Could U Show me…??? just kidding…!!!:+1:

1 Like

if you want proof I can show you

1 Like

yes ok i want it…!!! show me plz…!!!

Lol ra I feel your pain…hippies and druids agree…big gov blows…their snakes leading sheep to the slaughter…dressed as shepherds. … Be a wolf tell the snakes you see through their façade …like a Valkyrie see into your heart like the Egyptian scales measure your heart against a feather…brave heart …raaa…lol

1 Like

okay, I don’t have it right now, I could explain it to you but that’s hard, I have a video of me explaining it. but it’s on my old phone at home. I will do it tomorrow probably.

3 Likes

Ok i am waiting for tomorrow …!!!
Peace…:alien:

1 Like

I didn’t know you were a conspiracy junkie like me…

1 Like

alright, try and remind me? I’ll do my best to remember, but I can’t promise. it’ll come up some other time I’m sure, if it don’t happen tomorrow. but I wanna show you guys!!
should I do a private message, in case it’s triggering? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m a libertarian :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hippie magic doesn’t work on me…I know a hippie when I read one lol

I’m home and have the phone it’s on, it’s just charging right now so that’ll take a few but where should I post this at I don’t even know.
the thread asking for a video of us talking maybe? and just post a TW bc I’m sure it could be triggering

Make a new thread for it…

1 Like

you think so? hmm alright

2 Likes

uploading to YouTube as we speak, it’ll be posted in a jiffy :smile:

YES but i know this thread will get locked :frowning:

I have created way too many conspiracy theories about my Sz. I know it’s hard to not do that, but I do my best in the future. Is every Schizo the most followed by their own conclusion?