Considering starting caffeine consumption

i never really consume caffeine because i fear it will make me have bad anxiety and stuff, but i read it can help with negative symptoms and stuff. i also read it can worsen positive symptoms and td which i have, i have low energy most of the time and lack motivation, i feel like if i consume some caffeine maybe it will give me energy so i can do more stuff and work etc. the thing im worried about is it possibly making the td in my eyes or my anxiety worse

1 Like

Try decaffeinated or 1 cup of regular or just a soda or something…

2 Likes

I can’t do coffee because it causes pressure build up in my eyes. I think different people just have different threshold levels to how much their body can tolerate so I guess you would have to experiment and see how it affects you over time. Possibly one cup of coffee per day before noon is ok.

1 Like

i just realized when i was like 10 years old i used to drink venom energy drinks with friends when skateboarding, i didnt even really know what caffeine or the ingredients n an energy drink were id just drink them, i remember the cashier lady one time said are we even allowed to sell these to kids or something like that, i didnt even know it had so much caffeine 160 mg

1 Like

Caffeine makes my heart race

2 Likes

b12 is a good alternative. Caffeine doesn’t jive with me personally so I don’t touch it.

1 Like

How much is in a cup of coffee do you know?

1 Like

~95mg. ;151)5151

1 Like

oh I will get a killer headache if I don’t have my coffee in the morning and a cup at night…large cups people…haha…no shame here I love my coffee…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.