Schizophrenia.com

Considered bisexual

Hello all,

I am a male and wanted to know if it possible to be bisexual and be sexually attracted to men and women but only want to date women.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

What did nature intend?

2 Likes

Preadolescents are naturally attracted to their own sex. Remnants of this time remain in adults, some more than others.

2 Likes

I think homosexuality is as natural
as heterosexuality

7 Likes

■■■■

Can people even ask a question here about being LGBT without bigots telling them they’re unnatural and sick?

Yes @Npstudent you can be bisexual and only want to date women. You can be bisexual and only fall in love with women too.

9 Likes

Yep! And some LGBTQ people like to separate/distinguish sexual attraction from romantic attraction. Like, perhaps you are bisexual (attracted to men & women) but heteroromantic (only romantically interested in women). @Npstudent, do you think that matches you?

7 Likes

:upside_down_face: don’t listen to the bigots homosexuality is as natural as the sky is blue

5 Likes

OMG don’t listen to that crap.

Yes @Npstudent date whoever you feel like dating. Your attraction for men doesn’t have to be explored on the dating scene. Whatever you decide is fine.

6 Likes

Oh dude don’t start the anti LGBT stuff, you can’t control who you’re attracted to and making people feel like sh.it about it isn’t humane.

7 Likes

Just gonna leave this here…

4 Likes

To answer your original question, yes it is possible to be a bisexual man who dates women exclusively. In fact I’d say there’s a lot more pressure to do that for bisexual men as opposed to bisexual women. However some people have one gender they clearly prefer. It depends.

I’ve masturbated to both but only opposite gender seems to translate romantically, into the real world. I had moderate success with dating before getting sick at age 30 and it was always with women. Being bi was still scary figuring out though.

4 Likes

@Blossom I think I am just like that.

4 Likes

Of course, it’s definitely possible, maybe even more common than we think. I am attracted to some men, but with men it’s purely sexual whereas with women it is sexual as well as a romantic component

You never even have to act on those impulses if you don’t want to. That’s totally up to you

2 Likes

Yea there’s loads of people like that. We all different yet the same.

1 Like

I’m probably bicurious but you have to be getting laid to really be straight or bi or gay, I don’t really care. The very least I’m bi-curious. I was way more stressed about it in school, but I’ve definitely cooled off on it. With the lower sex drive from taking depression medicine it matters even less.

Feel comfortable in your own skin bud, nothing wrong with whatever you turn out to be.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I had a lot of guys harassing me for a little while and I didn’t really enjoy it. It was nice to get a compliment but it also made me depressed.