Schizophrenia.com

Computer question

My computer is saying 98% available (plugged in,not charging) I checked battery status and it is ok. Is it true that a battery won’t charge unless it drops below a certain level? It used to say 100% available but it’s possible I could have been unplugged for a short while as the thing was slightly out of the hole.

1 Like

Sorry I have no idea. My laptop won’t work when i insert the battery. Never tried buying a new one just leave it connected to the mains.

Batteries stop chargn after a cartain threshold , all the laptops I have behave in this way

Usually about 93% and up

You obviously have full power when you remove from the mains?

Are battery readings on a laptop really that reliable? I mean, after a certain amount of years it has to be unreliable. Batteries wear out, so do the computer parts that read the battery’s available energy.

Has to be a 1-5% error on my laptop. Mine says 97% despite being plugged in all day.

1 Like

Ahh just rip the battery out and buy a new one w/ a new cord too and it’ll work just like new.

1 Like

Powered down to 94%. Put plug back in and it charged to 100%.

1 Like

Not sure but you can get electronics for 20% of store prices off ebay. Never had a complaint about anything…

lol I was thinking about how it’s so cool that you’re English. I would DIE to be born in Old England. It truly is Great Britain. Didn’t mean to be blunt but that;s the US of A for you. I was thinking if you consider the economy and politics of the U.S. That would probably explain a lot.

You know… terrible public wellfare… wacky and punitive criminal justice systems… scarcely any cultural idenity to speak of. I can’t believe broadmoore is contraversial in England??? And if you end up on the public system you get thrown into the ghettos when firearms are rampant… if you’re really good you get to go straight to jail! with man on man rape!

You’re truely a gentleman firemonkey. It sure is refreshing.

1 Like