Completely getting rid of voices?

I found a med that works for me. Saphris at a high dose 30mg. Since I’ve been stable for over a year we backed it down to 20mg with no ill effects. It’s all trial and error.

I take Invega Sustenna and It completely got rid of the voices. I previously took Olanzapine and the pill form Invega which did very little. It’s a miracle but expensive. Luckily i got into a free 12 month program that completely covered the chargers.

1 Like

I find that Abilify is perfect for me. I still feel emotions and all, but no voices. It’s great because I used to be on Risperdal and I was completely numb. And gained something like 60 lbs in a year… I’m glad I changed.

its strange but for me the less meds i started taking the less the voices became.

Its been 6 months since my last injection of Xeplion(sustenna). I dont take meds now, but I dont hear any voices. Either Im cured or Sustenna permanently fu#¤%" up my brain. Time will tell.

do you feel better now (anhedonia cured?) after stopped taking xeplion? what about weight gain, have you gained any weight on xeplion?

Yes I can play Batman on XBox 360 or other complex games. I was unable to do that while on Xeplion. Thats the main thing.

what about your weight? its important to me cause i gained alot of weight on xeplion and want to know if i will lose it after xeplion is out of my system.

I enjoy being without meds, BUT it was because of health concerns that I stopped.

so you gained weight too? but have you lost some of it after quiting xeplion after 6 months?

Im still overweight, due to other problems. Xeplion isnt that bad on weight, but when you get off Xeplion, you will have more passion for other things and wont resort to eating as stimulation so much.

ive read that some people gained tons of weight from xeplion because it makes your metabolism weaker or something. but its nice to hear that one eats less. so you havent lost any weight in last 6 months? what are the other problems that make you overweight?

Yes, on a slightly higher dose than I was managing on of clopixol. I rarely get voices sometimes not for weeks

On the same subject, I’ve been severe episode free for 9 years and I never thought I’d be this well x

My voices are back to being a quiet murmur that I don’t interact with.

Your voices try to ■■■■ with you. You should ■■■■■■■ them back. Figuring out how to manipulate them. Shutting them off… I don’t know if its possible, but I do think you can put them in there place.

They don’t know anything, they aren’t even real entities regardless of how they might seem like they are. They come from the hidden complex that is the self.