Common sense diet

This is my new diet.
It consists of eating a healthy variety of foods, including veggies and lean meats.

Dairy included.

I will focus on portion control - smaller amounts.

I won’t obsess on calorie counting.

Let’s see how this goes.

I plan on walking a bit more too.

26 Likes

I hope it works for you :slight_smile:
This type of diet is hard for me to follow :joy:

1 Like

Sounds good. Don’t forget to include good fats, like avocados.

2 Likes

Yes @GrayBear and olive oil.

1 Like

Olive oil is the best. Have you tried the Mediterranean diet? The diet you posted kinda reminds me of that.

1 Like

My father and most of my family eats a lot of Mediterranean food.
I do enjoy a lot of it.

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’m seeing a nutritionist once a month and she recommends a diet like this.

3 Likes

Good luck with your new diet plan @Wave! I try and eat smaller portions and walk every morning on the treadmill. I’ve always been a big guy but it helps keep the excess weight off. Hope it works out for you.

2 Likes

Thanks @77nick77 and @disciple!

2 Likes

Weight loss of clozapine comes with years,nothing to do with food.If your belly is too large,it will pass by the time.

1 Like

Generally if you cut out fast food, don’t eat out a lot, and don’t have junk food and sweets you’re good and you will lose weight. It’s quite simple.

2 Likes

I’m planning to do the same thing, so best of luck. Sending all positive vibes to you.

1 Like

Thanks @anon97970229!
Good luck to you as well!

Good luck @Wave. Keep it up and you should see some results. I’m planning on doing the same starting tomorrow. I already exercise a lot, i just need to tighten up my diet a little bit more.

1 Like

Thanks @Sezbot241!
Good luck to you!

1 Like

I’m craving grape leaves and falafel

2 Likes

This is a constant state of being for me.

2 Likes

Eat better, eat less, move more.

1 Like

Now with this med combo I have no appetite. I eat 2 mouthfuls and I feel full. I can’t eat

1 Like

Do you know how to make them. I used to know years ago how to make grape leaves. I cooked mine in olive oil

1 Like