Comforting voices

Are your voices always negative? I’ve had several in past, one told me to say a specific prayer and it worked to calm me down.

3 Likes

I used to have a comforting voice that would help out occasionally when I was too overwhelmed to think for myself. I don’t have that anymore though, all my voices currently are either neutral or negative

3 Likes

I have both good and bad voices.
They defend me and help me

2 Likes

Usually it’s not so nice things being said, but I have heard nicer stuff on occasion.

One time, I was really going through it and TW: was hearing stuff telling me to gouge my own eyes out. Then a voice said, “did you eat today?” but like, very softly and kind.

…I dunno, it was odd.

I’ve also had a voice say “remember to take care of yourself, fuucker,” so there’s that :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

It strikes me how different everyone’s experience of the voices is. Mine are always negative, it would be of great comfort to hear a positive one once in awhile

I have comforting voices … they tell me to pray, be patient… one said they loved me… some are kind some aren’t. I try to focus more on the kind ones.

1 Like

Mine are mostly negative too but mine will remind me to brush my teeth if i havent for example

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.