College football thread

I’m pumped for this new season. I get nervous every weekend watching the Ohio State Buckeyes, though. They can lose to any team it seems like. I know we have some Oklahoma fans here, I’m pretty sure @crimby. How is Colorado looking? @thebest

1 Like

I missed Colorado’s first football game of the year against Colorado State. It looks like CU won. They play Nebraska and I will probably tune in. I know they have a wide receiver who will probably be drafted in the top 10 of next year’s NFL draft. They have the same QB as last year and he’s fairly decent. During a football game last year the announcers were talking about the QB Montez eating 3 pizzas a day. I just remember that because it was the most random thing I could hear during a football game.

Nebraska vs. Colorado will be a good game. Old school rivalry. OSU plays at Nebraska this year – I’m worried about that one.

1 Like

Do you think the loss of Urban Meyer as coach will hurt the Buckeyes?

yeah, I think losing one of the best coaches of all-time will hurt somewhat. But Ryan Day is a good coach, and I think he’ll do fine. He’s recruiting just about as well as Meyer, which is huge in college football.

1 Like

I am an LSU fan. Looking for another national championship or at least to beat Alabama.

1 Like

I’m a lowkey LSU fan because of Joe Burrow. Former Buckeye, and I watched him play in high school. One of the best athletes I’ve ever seen at the high school level. I hope they can beat Bama this year

2 Likes

Do you think it will be Alabama vs Clemson in the championship game…again?

UConn has a winning record but it won’t last.

2 Likes

yeah I think it’ll be Clemson v. Bama part 9 or whatever they’re on now. They’re just the two best teams

1 Like

nope, it will be Oklahoma Sooners and LSU in the championship game…haha…I’m from Oklahoma I might add so I think this every year…haha

2 Likes

Roll Tide!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.