Coldplay and Bruno Mars superior to antipsychotic medicine

I can do it too. I feel miraculously better listening to Bruno Mars and Coldplay.

4 Likes

Not that article again lol. :smile:

2 Likes

Case study: 32 year old male experiencing negative thoughts. It bothers him so much he starts to shake. He is on Clozapine and Propranolol. He listens to the same playlists everyday that starts off with Coldplay’s song Paradise. When he hears Bruno Mars’ music he feels his body motive in a postive way. He loves the simplicity of the music, but there’s also a lot of substance.

He just may make it.

1 Like

Are u on a low carb diet the best

1 Like

No not on a low carb diet.

1 Like

This is an interesting article. I read it this time round lol. Cos my current diet is not got too much starch. Its interesting wat they say about ketones.i always thought they were bad cos they’re acidic.
It’s only two people though that is a down side. And is it sustainable long term.
I personally am not on such such low carb diet this one is just 20g. I don’t know If I could do that! Depends wat else I get to eat maybe

1 Like

To me it’s clickbate. Nothing to read into.

They say too much protein can damage your kidneys…

1 Like

Oh…
Lol
Gotcha

1 Like

The music video for Adventure of a Lifetime has over 900 million views on YouTube. That’s the most views I’ve ever seen for a video of any kind.

1 Like

Look up Ed Sheeran. He has 4 billion views on 1 song.

2 Likes

Here’s a video with 2.4 Billion views

2 Likes

Protein is incredibly important when it comes to losing weight.

As you know, you need to take in fewer calories than you burn to lose weight.

It’s well supported by science that eating protein can increase the number of calories you burn by boosting your metabolic rate (calories out) and reducing your appetite (calories in) (1).

Protein at around 25–30% of total daily calories has been shown to boost metabolism by up to 80–100 calories per day, compared to lower protein diets (2, 3, 4).

1 Like

Oh I’ve heard that song, surprised it’s that popular, I didn’t think it was anything special.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.