Cold turkey on Klonipin

My mom hates me using it … she says I should be able to cope without the Cloneazepam… so I have a plan to pretend I’m taking it for a week and not actually take it

1 Like

Why whould you pretend ?

So I can surprise her after a week by saying “I haven’t been on it all week!” :slight_smile:
I hate her taunting me

Your not making sense. I know is hard, but don’t complicate things

Don’t stop taking meds. And especially not just to spite someone.

1 Like

I want to show her how terrible it’ll get off of them… then she’d believe me that I need them… even without taking them in the morning I get unstable… but if she hates them so much then :slight_smile: so be it!

How long have you been taking the klonopin?

Depending on the length of time and dose,

You could get sick from withdrawal.

1 Like

Hmm but you know it will be bad for you. What does it matter what she thinks? Obviously she doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

1 Like

1 month
.25 2 times a day (I’ve only been taking it once a day it makes me too tired in the morning)

It makes me very sad though @anon2818416 I feel like she does not support me… only mocks me… :frowning:

1 Like

She’s talking to me now about how I don’t have a problem I just don’t know how to cope with things like normal people can

"You don’t think other people have suicidal thoughts ?

From what you’ve said it sounds like a lot of your family is really unsupportive. And that really sucks. I know what that feels like. But the solution isn’t to make yourself worse.

If they are unsupportive it means they don’t understand and don’t care enough about you to try to understand. Your job is recovery and living the best life you can. If they can’t support you in that then they might not be good people to have in your life.

1 Like

Maybe they just deny I have a problem also

1 Like

Hey that sounds like something my mom would say!! I moved 3-ish hours away and never call. If I ever need her “advice” I’m sure I can seek it out :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah lol some amazing advice makes me feel terrible about myself and I’m sure you also!

She doesn’t know what my brain feels like

1 Like

That’s why my plan is to sacrifice myself for her to see

I know this is like my go to advice when we’re talking but I’m dead serious: I bought into your mom’s line of thinking when I was your age and now it’s ten-ish years later and I’m so much worse now then I was. Treatment is important and you need to keep working at it and advocating for yourself until you can get what you need.

1 Like

Nah fam y’all have gotta stay away from that martyrdom stuff. That’s a real easy way to end up in a bad place.

1 Like

Okay but honestly she doesn’t. If she did, she wouldn’t say the stupid ■■■■ she’s saying.

1 Like