Cold little heart

Cant connect with anyone new. Sad. My heart is as cold as ice.

1 Like

Who do you think you are?

2 Likes

What do you mean

1 Like
1 Like

Im getting de ja vu. I feel like you already showed me this song.

2 Likes

I don’t remember sharing this song with anyone at all (except for just now, obviously). Deja vu is so weird, I hate it. I remember that it used to bother me a great deal when I was psychotic, but I don’t remember why.

3 Likes

I used to get it alot while psychotic too. I remember i read it means something and i forgot what i found but i always tried to find it in the same book. I never did.

It can be hard to connect but it’s worth it.

You need to keep trying and learning from failures. It’s a skill like any other.

I’m a talker. I fail in interactions all the time…but many work well and I move from there.

Don’t shut yourself out of opportunities to engage. Get the meds right then try to connect!

3 Likes

My meds are good right now. I feel fine. Dating sites just make me sad i guess.

I’m hearing that. I’m good socially but I don’t even try anymore on dating sites. It seems to be a weird world for me because I’m 48, male …don’t have a job and even then it’s older women…like 10 years older women trying to connect!

Like don’t get me wrong but I was married to a girl 8 years older than me and it was all sweet it’s just like come on! I’d like to meet someone my age. I’m not looking for younger people because they would be totally out of my headspace.

Seriously. Join clubs. Sporting, hobbies, sporting hobbies. Go to work. Do something that gets you out there…not necessarily to date people but to give yourself a chance to meet people.

It improves your social skills and it’s far more romantic!

2 Likes

Yeah i should get back to the gym. I was going to get all the weight equipment and just put it in my apartment and just emerge strong. But i guess its a social thing too.

1 Like

Yeah. Get fit and it’s all about the social thing. If you have friends they introduce you to new friends etc.

I’m not against dating sites. If I was working and single I’d do it for sure but i’m on a pension and I don’t want to date my grandma.

Maximize your social exposure and natural relationships form. They are best for the long term!

2 Likes

you seem like a warm bloode american male to me. but love is hard to get motivated for. the right person would heat you up. but don’t make any mistakes. its hard!

1 Like

This is how I feel now too. I hate it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.