Coinciedents in business or street names by your area

Very good point.
If you look FOR IT you will see it. If you listen FOR IT you will hear it.
Just making sure that was clear.

So the assumption, apparently when people first start experiencing non ordinary perceptions and experiences, especially when young, is that dynamic a threat? So, that means that ignorance of things, immediately requires a whole host of defensive posturing and self preservation measures, to ensure what… ignorance and alienation? It goes both ways. Supposedly, the person first time experiencing non ordinary perceptions and experiences is threatened by those experiences and perceptions because of having not experienced or perceived it before, and vice versa (eventually) the things we percieve and experience become more threatening. Seems like a stupid process of denial to me. Additionally, a remarkable reaction occurs with lots of people, they start interpreting their experiences and perceptions based upon previous programing or simple bias. That seems lame to me too.

Well, My first name and two middle names have As in them. I live in suite A of a duplex on 54-A street. The Illuminati have a lot to answer for, I tells ya.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you Royalty?

I have a tri-force or 3 triangles in a shape of a pyramid on my house. I always thought it meant Illuminati lol.

I identify as royalty and am partway through transitioning.

2 Likes

My first apartment was on Schizophrenia Avenue. I don’t think it meant anything though.

When “Papa John’s” pizza first came out I was offended because I thought they were poking fun at my relationship with my father, but they do have good pizza. They seem to be a well run outfit.

Now they say I have no mind and cant repent and going to hell forever

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.