Cognitive symptoms may be reversing

I think my attention span, memory, etc are improving mildly. I have no positives anymore and I don’t have negative symptoms. I can watch television now if I am really interested, I am thinking about starting driving, I can remember some things, though I still forget the details. Comprehension, attention, memory, focus, etc, etc are improving gradually.

3 Likes

That sounds pretty exciting.

I’m in the same situation.

Went swimming 45 minutes today I can’t help but think wtf.

In a good way.

Hopefully it remains that way for you or gets better. Take care

That’s great news. What did you do to reverse your symptoms?

2 Likes

Thank You. I have been exercising 45 minutes daily as well.

1 Like

I think the positives were wiped out because of medications. I could work when that happened.

I do strategy building as part of my work and it really involves a lot of thinking. There is some math, some programming, some reading, etc, etc…that might be helping my brain recover.

2 Likes

what exercise do you do?

I simply walk and sometimes run.

1 Like

Memory and attention are definitely improving.

I did a lot of thinking today. I worked for 7,8 hours all the time focusing, thinking, and exerting.

I notice a difference in my cognitive symptoms. There is a gradual reversal.

2 Likes

That’s brilliant news. :sunny:

1 Like

Thank you. 151515

1 Like

What change did that? Recent med change?

1 Like

Positives were wiped out because of the medications.

I think cognitive symptoms are reversing because I am exerting myself really hard at work.

1 Like

What about negative symptoms?

1 Like

I am very less social now.

Apart from that I don’t have negatives now. I used to have them long ago, but they went away awhile back.

1 Like

They went away after switching to Geodon?

1 Like

They went away 4 years ago when I was on Abilify/Clozapine combination. After that, they didn’t recur.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.