Coffee times

I make them mix it half Shamrock, half chocolate. Looks disgusting but soooooooo good.

1 Like

I live in the Pacific Northwest, so it is always coffee time up here.

1 Like

Mostly coffee in the morning with protein powder and dark chocolate almond milk as I havenā€™t an appetite, lately been drinking a lot of green tea energy drinks with ginseng, b vitamins and everything to wire me

I drink either tea or soda, coffee gives me cramps ever since I started Prozasin. Used to drink I all the time, to the point I bought a dual pot coffee maker from the old McDs when they closed the old one and opened the new one with all new equipment.

I also drink a crap load of Bolthouseā€¦if you ahven heard of it, great stuff, all natural, made with milk yeah, but its got so many flavors and has veggie versions too. I like the Chocolate Mocha >.<

I brew a strong mug of coffee every night and then stick it in the fridge and pull it out right when I wake up and take it back to bed where I drink it and vape and then hop out of bed and workout like a nutter then proceed to my mad scientist thing.

No coffee after 9am. Green tea is okay before going to my studies, after working out. Caffeine makes me restless and agitated, but in the mornings, being agitated just motivates me to run faster and do strength training harder.

Mainly mornings these days. Donā€™t need it though to wake up or anything. I love coffee, started at 12 to stay up for the usual sunrise talk with my friend Doug or my cup of dancing goats when out with Katie. During my farm life in my mid 20ā€™s I was downing 3 pots a day lolā€¦to my head. Oh godā€¦it was just there to be made, wasnā€™t drinking anything stronger than that though. During my AA days I got used to having coffee in the evenings and hitting the sack despite the caffeine.

Afternoons mostly! But, right now I have some, and it is 6 pm. I made this coffee for twelve and forgot about it. I have a feeling Iā€™m going to bed at 4 AM tonight after it thoughā€¦

morning coffee only. I have afternoon tea.

:blush: coffee or water for the win