Coffee Spill Over My Laptop

Is there a chance that it will still work?
I have immediately shut it down, wipe off the coffee stain, and remove the battery from my HP Pavilion. I will let it dry for a couple of days then try to turn it on to see if it will work.

2 Likes

Hopefully the motherboard will still work. If not, you’re going to have to send it to repairs.

1 Like

Oh, such an accident! Hope your laptop will survive it. @justann

I think u should go for repair…!!! Hope nothing has happened to ur laptop… . Holy cow…!!

Good luck. If it was on you might not have so much luck with it. If it was off, you could take it to a repair shop and tell them to open it up and wash off any coffee residue that might have come through.

I spilled an entire cup of green tea on a macbook air while it was on and ruined a chip on it, had to sell the whole system for $200-ish dollars. What a way to lose $1000.

What does holy cow expression means @far_cry0

1 Like

Sorry to hear that! I hope that it still works!

@anon73425833 cow is holy animal and it is supposed to be the avatar of god in my country nepal… so i just use holy cow as a word ending after a last sentence…

Hope u understood my romanian friend… is it holiday today… take care and enjoy ur day…

2 Likes

One can drop a cell phone into a tub of water and then try to dry it in uncooked white rice . . .

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.