Coffee is just too good to resist

I bought some powdered creamer. I don’t know why but I love the stuff. Maybe it’s because that’s what my mother used to use. Anyway I decided the other day to finally try some and it was such a nice change of pace from my normal black coffee. I had it with some splenda. It was creamy and sweet. So Friday I was supposed to go get fasting bloodwork done and forgot that creamer would spoil that, oops. So I figured, no problem I would go today. Well the coffee is just too good to resist and I had some anyway. Now I’m not going to get my bloodwork done until tomorrow. lol. That’s ok, I’m sure the lab would be super hectic on a Monday morning anyway after being closed all weekend. Tuesday sounds just fine.

2 Likes

Black coffee is not as nice, but sometimes it is what you have to do.

2 Likes

I can’t abide coffee without cream. The rule for my coffees and lattes is that I can’t have them unless I’ve done enough morning exercise to cancel out the calories. Also, no more than one of each per day.

1 Like

I used to drink a couple to three cups a morning. Now I rarely have one unless stressed.

I need creamer and sugar. When I was at tge hospital with my son I needed some. Oh gosh it was disgusting. The machine was cheap but put out pure black coffee on all settings. I drank it anyway.

2 Likes

I drink black coffee in the mornings because I swallow it down in like 2 seconds.

But my favourite is charamel soy latte

1 Like

I need my coffee. Sometimes I have it with heavy cream. Sometimes I have it with coconut milk. Sometimes I have it black. Depends on my mood, and the beans I am using. I recently got some fancy expensive coffee,and I drink that black to fully appreciate the flavor.

2 Likes

I’m jealous of your fancy expensive coffee. It must be similar to my expensive spring teas.

2 Likes

I live in a place with a huge market for organic, free trade stuff. The kind of coffee that describes itself as “round and nutty, with notes of chocolate and cloves”

2 Likes

Speaking of coffee, my sister ran out of regular coffee pods, so she told me to use the chococcino ones. I didnt get the memo that there’s one pod for milk and one for coffee, so I was like “wtf is this, it’s just warm milk”

3 Likes

I like my coffee with whole milk powder and thick :yum:

3 Likes

I love iced caramel macchiato and need one every morning!

3 Likes

I like my coffee with whole milk.

2 Likes

We don’t have whole milk here in Quebec, not even whole milk powder. I ordered online the whole milk powder from another province, Manitoba.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.