Coffee corner with Ish

Let’s chat. How are you all doing? :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m doing well!
Haven’t had much sleep last night, and in the 5 hours I did sleep, I dreamt more than I do when I sleep for 12, so I’m a little dizzy, but other than that, I feel fine :slight_smile:
How are you, Ish?

1 Like

Coffee with @anon80629714
I am aswell not feeling well… hate to be low functional…but i am trying my best…what are u upto ish…??? Good morning…!!!

1 Like

I’m sitting outside the doc room. I’m anxious

1 Like

Don Juan woke me up at 5 again :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m ok. I bought tickets for Billy Joel in June in Dublin, Ireland. It should be good. It’s my first concert.

I have an appointment with my Doctor next Monday re: my dysthymia.

I am looking for work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww, maybe you can catch a nap later? Do you think there is a bug going around cos I have not been able to sleep and think I am getting a cold… :frowning:

I hope your appointment goes well. Is it a pdoc appointment?

Ahhh I didn’t know you were from Ireland. :smiley: The guy I am seeing as a friend is half Irish… I hope you have a good time at the concert… I think you’ll love the atmosphere… :slight_smile:

I am doing good. I am getting a cold but feeling good for now… :slight_smile: Sorry you not feeling too great.

2 Likes

Actually I’m just coming out of a week long cold. Hmm… Maybe it’s a late effect of it?

1 Like

omg I am psychic… :smiley: It maybe the final effects?

Let’s hope so.
I’m suspecting caffeine might have something to do with it, because it seems like every time I have Pepsi Max Cherry, my thoughts start racing and I have to get out of bed over 9000 times to go pee :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cut down on the Pepsi … not going to help… should come with warning signs on the can :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m ok. I’ve been depressed off and on for a while. I’m slowly losing weight and if things go as I plan I should be pretty normal looking in about 6-8 months.

The stuff I get depressed about I don’t think anyone can help me with. I probably complain about that stuff enough.

2 Likes

OMG! Coffee corner with Ish, how flipping adorable. I love it! Okay - Lets see - um, Well I was doing kind of bad for a few weeks I guess but now I seem to be feeling pretty good. Usually this time of year it’s a steady downward spiral into hell and I feel all alone with my misery. But right now I feel connected to my friends on this website and I feel as one with my husband.

I’m having some difficulties with my son but he’s 16 so I think our difficulties are normal. Actually I think the little problems I’m noticing with my son are minor compared to most teens, he’s an exceptional young man. We’re just going through some growing pains right now. He needs to gain a little independence and I need to let go a little.

I’m hoping that my daughter works a little faster at getting ready for the baby, I have great concerns that she’s going to have a hard time keeping he house clean and safe for a baby. I was at her apartment and it was not good. Their new puppy pooped and they had not cleaned it up, totally gross. She’s not saving any money and her man is working odd jobs. I hope they get it into gear soon.

That’s it for now because I have to go get more COFFEE, yeah it’s coffee corner with Ish, I love it

4 Likes

I’m decent :slight_smile: just having coffee and waking up :coffee:.

2 Likes

I was just thinking I want a coffee, how you doing @anon80629714 ? I’m just coming off 3 days off, was cleaning stuff I usually don’t on the weekend

2 Likes

I hope the thing you feel low about is resolved. And congratulations on the weight loss. That is quite and achievement. Keep going :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Yes this site is a blessing. It’s a great support network and I’m glad you are enjoying it. :slight_smile:

And teenagers will always be teenagers. Reminds me of my brother when he was younger. And I hope everything goes smoothly with your daughter :slight_smile: and I’d love to see :dog:

4 Likes

Hope your day has been off to a good start :raised_hands::blush:

2 Likes

You on a coffee break? :flushed:

1 Like

I don’t have anything against coffee in moderation. When my dad drinks coffee and has not ate anything else after his coffee he begins turning “rejego” (it is a word in Castilian aka spanish.) He drinks coffee daily and boy do I have to remind him not to act psychotic when he has not ate.

1 Like