Coffee and a cigarette

Stepping out into the cold morning, before the sun comes up, seeing the last few stars getting chased away by the first rays, sipping my hot coffee and smoking my cigarette, things don’t seem so bad.

12 Likes

That sounds really nice.

I like it in the morning here because it’s so quiet before it gets loud.

2 Likes

Minus the cigarette, that sounds wonderful!

3 Likes

I kind of miss the cold weather in Virginia. Having the heat on in December always gave me that cozy Christmas feeling that you can’t quite get in California, since it’s always warm.

I like dunking plain donuts into my coffee :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Gods,

I used to live for coffee and that first cigarette.

It’s magical.

Don’t smoke anymore, but I still get it.

5 Likes

I had a toaster pastry, does that count? lol

1 Like

Yes that counts!

Poptart S’mores flavor is the best! I bet it goes with coffee really good, like tiramisu.

1 Like

I’ll be quitting soon, then I’ll be missing these moments.

2 Likes

Oh yes, it just doesn’t feel Christmassy in New Mexico like it did in Maryland — I also love that cozy feeling, going to bed early to get up early, snow on the ground, hanging ornaments on the tree ----- better days back then :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I used to get those for the kids when they were little but I never tried one. I have the brown sugar one, it’s ok, the other one I tried is strawberry, I liked that better. I think I had apple cinnamon when I was a kid and it was good, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

I live in California too and sometimes we are one of the coldest place in the country. It’s our elevation here and desert climate, gets soooooo cold.

1 Like

Do you ever get snow?

1 Like

yes, we’ve already had our first snow of the year, and second and third

1 Like

Morning my foliage friend! That sounds like a good way to start the morning.

No more coffee for me, I’ve grown really sensitive to the caffeine, I’ve been cutting it out. Instead I start the day with a hot tea.

Still vape like a fiend though. I’ve got my nicotine vape and my cbd vape. Nice in the mornings.

Wishing you a good day!

1 Like

I like tea and plenty of ciggies it’s nice and cold where I live- I’m looking forward to Xmas
Nice post leaf thanks 4 sharing

Kate1

1 Like

Sounds like a beautiful, peaceful way to start the day.

1 Like

I miss cigarettes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.