Cod warzone modern warfare

I will add you now.

1 Like

Sent you a friend request. We can play tomorrow maybe with the others too.

2 Likes

I’m gonna add you, my id is jtowndtk, I haven’t tried zombies yet but it looks fun. Cool camos too.

1 Like

Heads up. Nuketown and double xp starts tomorrow. Supposed to be a good map for grinding levels, weapons and camos.

3 Likes

That’s cool, I have been playing mostly Destiny 2 but I love Nuketown. I’ll definitely play tomorrow.

1 Like

Has anyone tried running the aug? It’s nasty. I run aug/mp5 and even at close range I rarely need the mp5. Also anyone down to play? @Aziz @agent101g @cigarino @oe1489 @BrianTex

1 Like

ill get on now if u want to play

1 Like

sounds good m8.

1 Like

@cigarino @lofifunk

You guys still on? I will turn on my PC now.

1 Like

Just saw this, it’s double xp and weapon xp, I can jump back on if you’d like.

1 Like

Its fine I played Nuketown. Its good. We can play another day.

1 Like

I like the '84 nuketown. Yeah I’m gonna try to play a few times today for the xp, if you want to play later.

1 Like

I’m gonna hop on for a bit, anyone for some 2xp? I’ll be on for a while, if anyone wants to play just send an invite in game

1 Like

I am going to play with a friend soon. You guys can join if you feel comfortable. Do you want me to invite you guys?

@lofifunk @cigarino @BrianTex @oe1489 @agent101g

1 Like

Oh no! just saw this, still playing?

1 Like

Nah we finished 30 min ago. We can play tomorrow.

1 Like

Are you still using the ak? I finally unlocked ninja.

1 Like

Yea its lvl 28. SG is max lvl. Its good long range and have camo on it. What’s ninja?

1 Like

Nice, I’m no good with shotguns, I like the ak, and the aug with an smg. Ninja is a perk, for silent sprinting and invisible to field mic when sprinting.

1 Like

Im just not having much fun with mp and nuketown, but the xp is good. Im going to keep playing zombies, hoping to get zombie camo diamond with ARs.

2 Likes