Schizophrenia.com

Cod warzone modern warfare

4Gb gpu is good for up to 1080p resolution.

1 Like

Yeah upgrading used prebuilts is a budget friendly option, you could prob def run cod on it at 1080 or 720, I just upgraded my mom’s dell inspiron with 8 gbs 6gb of ram and an ssd instead of hdd. 1050ti is enough for low to medium setting and decent frame rates depending on resolution.

1 Like

How many watts is the PSU?

1 Like

255w :electric_plug:

1 Like

I think the 1050ti is fairly effecient

2 Likes

Hmm if the guy says it works maybe it works. You sure he has the same wattage? I read 1050ti is 300w minimum. Also make sure you get a low profile gpu like in the video.

1 Like

im reading in the comments and now i am noticing some are saying the 1050ti wont fit in the optiplex 7020 sff due to the size.

he says in the video the computer is 255w. some in the comments say the 1050ti wont even fit in the computer tho. also he installs a different gpu in the video (the amd radeon hd 7570)

Is there games not available on your Xbox and you want to play on PC?

1 Like

You can ask here, maybe someone upgraded the same system as you.

1 Like

zombies is so good in this game. i think i like it more than multiplayer

1 Like

I agree 151515151515

1 Like

I’m gonna game if anyone feels like joining. @Aziz @cigarino @oe1489 @agent101g @BrianTex any game modes either mw or cw. I’m gonna start on cw tho.

1 Like

You online? I will turn on my PC now.

1 Like

Yes still online, just got owned at harpoint

Oh it says that I can’t join you bcz you need to restart your game to update.

I just got that too, just restarted.

My game just had a fatal error lol

You guys add me so we can play sometime, my gamertag is narlymech on xbox. Im playing zombies right now. Oh my id has lowecase n and gamertag is uppercase N if that makes a difference.

2 Likes

Had that before. Its a bug, doesnt happen with MW.