Schizophrenia.com

Cocaine dream

Yesterday I dreamt I found a bag of cocaine. I was using cocaine and I loved it. But I was also trying to hide the bag from my family witch was a lite stressful. I have never tried cocaine in real life, but it was awesome in my dream. Have you guys tried it?

I dropped a bag of it in a restaurant once. Sister saw and then when I got home my parents were accusing me of being a seller. Luckily no one in the restaurant said or did anything, I just picked it up whilst pretending it weren’t nothing suspicious. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

FYI cocaine is a harmful substance and does no good, I’m not even sure discussion of it is allowed?

I done it years ago before I got sick and loved it at the time, could talk for hours. Not good for sz though

1 Like

I did mdma once what I personally felt was a high amount though I could’ tolerate it well. ’

Though two months later I became psychotic.

Never cocaine, thank gawds. I’d probably get addicted.

Your dream sounds interesting though.

1 Like

I got psychotic from weed.

2 Likes

In the past i was dreaming, literally and Metaphorically, about LSD. Have never tried it though

2 Likes

Never dreamt about drugs, did dream that I was struggling to breathe this year. That was effing scary.!!!

It was dream cocaine I doubt it’s that good in real life. I don’t want to try it anyways

1 Like

cocaine is the No.1 drug that i would fear taking…ive heard of people going psycho on it…if you have mental health problems like i have its a definite no no.

1 Like

Why is this thread still open?
That’s what I want to know.
@ninjastar @ZombieMombie @Moonbeam @rogueone

It was just dream cocaine dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because I didn’t see it? I just got on after taking care of morning routine.

1 Like