Cocaine and the buzz off

people take cocaine to get the feeling, i get naturally

2 Likes

I can get kind of euphoric for a while when I get off my medā€™s. Those memories make it a danger that I will get off my medā€™s.

a natrul high is eurphoric, i will it onā€¦a higher couninessā€¦its better than any drug fueled high

my theory is, simply if you hit rock bottom in a mental state in life, you can also hit the oppisite, which is where i am now, higher than high

Higher consciousness is the consciousness of a higher Self, transcendental reality, or God. It is ā€œthe part of the human being that is capable of transcending animal instinctsā€.[1] The concept developed in German Idealism, and is a central notion in contemporary popular spirituality. There is extra level of awareness that is only found in some cases. This ability to know how people are intending their thoughts is a step closer to complete knowledge of peopleā€™s thoughts or telepathy.

Gerald Edelman, in his ā€˜Theory of Consciousnessā€™, distinguishes higher consciousness, or ā€œsecondary consciousnessā€ from ā€œprimary consciousnessā€, defined as simple awareness that includes perception and emotion. Higher consciousness in contrast, ā€œinvolves the ability to be conscious of being consciousā€, and ā€œallows the recognition by a thinking subject of his or her own acts and affectionsā€. Higher consciousness requires, at a minimal level semantic ability, and ā€œin its most developed form, requires linguistic ability, or the mastery of a whole system of symbols and a grammarā€

Semantics (from Ancient Greek: ĻƒĪ·Ī¼Ī±Ī½Ļ„Ī¹ĪŗĻŒĻ‚ sēmantikĆ³s, ā€œsignificantā€)[1][2] is the study of meaning. It focuses on the relation between signifiers, like words, phrases, signs, and symbols, and what they stand for; their denotation. Linguistic semantics is the study of meaning that is used for understanding human expression through language. Other forms of semantics include the semantics of programming languages, formal logics, and semiotics. In international scientific vocabulary semantics is also called semasiology.

Within this view, sounds, facial expressions, body language, and proxemics have semantic (meaningful) content, and each comprises several branches of study. In written language, things like paragraph structure and punctuation bear semantic content; other forms of language bear other semantic content.[3]

Semantics contrasts with syntax, the study of the combinatorics of units of a language (without reference to their meaning), and pragmatics, the study of the relationships between the symbols of a language, their meaning, and the users of the language.[5] Semantics as a field of study also has significant ties to various representational theories of meaning including truth theories of meaning, coherence theories of meaning, and correspondence theories of meaning. Each of these is related to the general philosophical study of reality and the representation of meaning.

i have ā€˜ā€˜lifeā€™ā€™ sussed out haha

Iā€™ve tried cocaine.

My hypomanias are 10 times better. Yet also potentially as destructive and reckless

Coke is dumb.

1 Like

my highs are being controlled

I donā€™t miss cocaine nor want its high naturally, thank you very much.

1 Like

Bet your not the drug cartellā€™s favorite man.

Cocaine just made me hyperā€¦ agitated and paranoid. Running and never getting anywhere.

The euphoric manic spike is much more amazing.

1 Like

Cocaine is a hundred times better than schizophrenia to me. But itā€™s extremely dangerous. I think you have a false euphoria. Or maybe your manic. But Iā€™ve tried cocaine and Iā€™ve tried schizophrenia. Being an addict myself, I canā€™t recommend cocaine to anyone. But schizophrenia has never made me feel good in any way. Never.