Coach, Purses and thieves

Sasha - Daughter says she actually got it on Amazon. Here is one very similar, little different color though.
Heavyweight Classic Messenger Bag - Olive Drab

1 Like

I like that thank you. Canvas eh. I bet i could paint on that!! =) Thank you!

1 Like

Yes you sure could. I can just see that adorable little mouse on there lol!:slight_smile: :mouse:

2 Likes

He was so cute wasn’t he! =) K loves his big ears.

I wanted to draw something else today but i am so tired i can barely keep my eyes open at work. 3hrs and 30 min left.

I love all your work, but Mr. Mouse is my favorite. I loved his cute front teeth too! I showed it to my husband, he said “Wow!! That’s really good!”

1 Like

Awe =) I am glad you both enjoy it/them. That makes me super happy.

1 Like

I carry a small shoulder bag diagonally across my shoulder, and in it I have everything I need, which isn’t much - just my purse, cellphone, notebook and pen, and handkerchief, and maybe a book.

1 Like

I guess I was thinking about the ladies of the late 50’s and 60’s when I grew up. The purse slung over the arm was as mandatory as lipstick or a ‘rain bonnet.’. I was expected to do all of that, but not me! I was fortunate when the 70’s happened and I managed to find a place for my stuff that suited my personality.

I find it interesting that the ‘Queen’ carries a purse on her arm. You would think she would have a pouch hidden somewhere…

I used to carry a messenger bag with me at all times. Had everything I loved carried right next to me and I never took it off for fear things would get stolen like they did at home. It weighed in at 28Lbs. I didn’t need to go to a gym.
Nowadays, things have gotten safer so I only carry a zippered wallet (great for not loosing things) note book and makeup kit in my small purse,now I would never consider taking more than I’m willing to lose.

Sometimes in real unsafe towns (like Oakland), I carry an old beat up purse as a decoy.
I put in a cell phone I found (doesn’t work), an old wallet (no longer wanted) filled with fake: drivers license,credit and membership cards and cash I print off the web and hand color (fun fun!)…also a keychain full of keys that go to nothing I own…so let them swipe that!
My real ID and cash and iPhone are in one of those slim holders on a string around my neck hidden under my shirt.

1 Like

I love the necklace idea and decoy! That is awesome!

1 Like