Clubhouse Ambassador developments

Wow :slight_smile: that sounds like fun man,

lol, you guys must be doing well man, some members need more support than others here so staff are always on their toes.

Our CEO also helps with the work ordered day as well and I was doing the dishes with him recently, our staff are always busy working on something.

yes. the new clubhouse i go to and did years ago as well is in a new spot. they own the location. the staff is there to help. the ceo is on site and used to be a neighbor of mine. she’s nice and i know her son. i just burned out on the work when things started up here. my mother was on their board of directors for the early years i just miss the old clubhouse that is no longer there. all the members i lost contact with. friends. everyone.

i moved back here to start it and then lost all interest. i’m back to going but only stop in now and then. can’t stay long hours due to my anxiety.

Great goal! I liked the clubhouse I used to go to. Good luck!

1 Like

I have my next meeting soon with the ChEurope Group and I am a bit worried but hopeful it goes well, I have taken some notes about a few significant things that have happened here so it should be ok, I’ve read the agenda and sent them an introduction about myself including a short bio.

2 Likes

Good luck @Resilient1 ! I hope it goes well. You got this!

1 Like

The meeting was today & I feel a bit out of my depth and idk if I am doing the right things, hopefully I get more feedback in the next meeting.

and I’ll need to ask my CEO what I am supposed to be doing, I asked him and he said something like look over what we get and see if it can be applied so I had a look and there are modules which may need to be shared with the mental health field (not sure how we are supposed to do that but hey ho).

1 Like

New responsibilities are tough on everyone. Don’t feel bad. You’re handling it perfectly by asking questions. Good job!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.