Clothes seller, first day of job

My god…i hate it. Clothes seller. It’s a part time, 3 months. I hope it gets better. My social skills are poor. I think my boss will hate me. All the informatic things make me exausted

4 Likes

Hang in there. Jobs get easier after like a month.

2 Likes

Thank you. I need that kind of vibes. :pray:

2 Likes

my work experience. after the illness I have lost a lot. mainly due to drugs. I could not read the drawings. I now drink mild antipsychotics and am a good employee. I am in good standing and if it pops up that I am sick, then 80% of the fact that I will not be fired. Of course, a welder is not a chapel of my dreams, but even so this work feeds me and I like this work

1 Like

That is a dangerous work :grimacing: fusing materials

1 Like

I like her. when I weld metal. I don’t feel anything. there is only an electrode and a hot bath of molten metal. I can see how it freezes. I see the hot metal falling. I see what the seam will be. and I know everything depends only on me. only from my hand movements

Retail can be trying but some isn’t so bad. I’m sure you’ll get used to it but try and just concentrate on your simple tasks and do them well. Good luck.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: i’ll try my best

1 Like

Best of luck! :heart:

1 Like

Best of luck, what sort of clothes are you selling?

I sold clothes from 14 to 16 y.o., 3 years its fun.

3 Likes

I like selling clothes as I am interested in fashion.

Casual clothes, babies, child, adults men and women

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.