Click here, Positives of SZ

Found this , have not read it… it is a bit out of date though, check it though :smiley:

6 Likes

Wass up gameter…what have u been cooking…

But aren’t we looking for positive aspects for US? I mean my sisters are great but what about me? I thought I was going to read something positive for my own personal life. Don’t matter I guess.
The article seems pretty amateurish and simplistic and really doesn’t cite enough sources for its claims. I’m not criticizing you personally.

Iunno… dude i just thought it would be nice to share? geez…

What answer are u expecting? xD

Normal stuff… rice and meat, my nan takes care of the veges =p

1 Like

Yeah, my siblings are really driven, high dopamine type personalities. Idk, they just vibe with each other and I’m left out, they’re both social butterflies, high functioning, well adjusted. Basically I wish I was them. But before I fell ill I always excelled in art, I could have easily gone on to be a professional graphic designer and made a lotta money. Not talking down on that profession though, it requires plenty of study.

2 Likes

My two living siblings are both driven workaholics. My sister is a low level worker but is a workaholic nonetheless. She is also mentally ill. My brother is a normie and he is a driven, workaholic, flight paramedic. He wants to study to become a nurse practitioner or a physician’s assistant.

2 Likes

I’m super selfish, I want to know what’s good for me lmaoo… but I really enjoyed this! It’s good to know it’s helping others somehow

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.