Cleaning the house

Why do my sister choose to clean at the most impossible times? It is now 18:30 on Saturday evening and she is vacuming the house like it is nobody’s bussines. It is not that she do not have time to do it some other time. I just want to lie in my bed and relax with my cell phone but now I have to listen to this. It is so restless. Do you also clean or know of someone else who choose to clean at the most awkward times?

3 Likes

When it comes to cleaning, you have to strike while the iron is hot! If you’re motivated to clean, then that’s the time to do it.

5 Likes

Yes you are most probably right. I just feel a little bit out of my comfort zone but I am greatfull all together of her helping with cleaning.

3 Likes

Ah the cleaning Ninja’s, I say we plan a rebellion !!!

3 Likes

cleaning spearman > cleaning ninja

mom cleans on weekends.
I expect my schedule to die, on weekends.

2 Likes

a woman hired by my sister comes twice a month and do the heavy job on cleaning my house ussually iam on the pc cause its weekends.
i got used to it.

2 Likes

I live in an assisted living facility and the housekeeping staff clean my apartment at 10:00 am every other Monday morning. They do a very good job. My apartment always looks nice. I’m very blessed to have them because that was a problem I used to have when I lived in my house was getting myself to clean my house. It was very hard.

1 Like