"Classical music wears on me."

The words of my provider. I have to turn it down and close my door so it doesn’t bother her. How could something have such a different affect on different people? I guess I understand because sometimes I don’t like it either. It can drag.

But…but…

What about @zwolfgang and my ballad collaboration??

3 Likes

That’s strange @chordy. I always play classical music and no one has ever told me to turn down my music when I play it. Except when I play it at 330 am in the morning and I’m pounding out my new, original compositions.

1 Like

Smooth jazz wears on me, but it is Starlet’s favorite. So I have to listen to it for hours at a time, and I swear sometimes he just puts the same exact song on loop to see if we will notice.

1 Like

Can he play it quietly in his room?

He can. But I won’t ask him to. I have to act interested in his music because that’s like the main way of bonding with a teenager, listening to music with them.

3 Likes

I used to get really annoyed with music. It would drive me crazy having to hear it. Turned out it was because I’ve got severe hearing loss and was only hearing the annoying parts. After I got my hearing aids music sounds amazing.

1 Like

I’m starting to lose my hearing due to aging. It has affected my understanding of music a lot.

1 Like

I’m pretty hard of hearing too. I have hearing aids.

Like how listening to loud Led Zeppelin music relaxes me.

1 Like

Yay Starlet. I love smooth jazz on vinyl and it sounds wonderful.

:innocent:

1 Like

You two are the only people in the world under 60 who genuinely enjoy it.

2 Likes

A-ha! I think you’ll enjoy this truly delightful rendition of “Take on me”… :saxophone: :musical_note: :smile:

1 Like

Relaxes is one way to put it, Physical Graffiti is always wonderful but so is Presence and of course all the other albums.

Thanks for the in depth reply to my other thread, I really hope things get better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.