Class A ---class B---class C----drugs

The three categories of drugs are Class A, Class B and Class C : heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and LSD are Class A drugs . speed, cannabis, ketamine, mephedrone and some amphetamines are Class B drugs . anabolic steroids, GHB and some tranquilisers are Class C drugs

1 Like

They call it schedule 1, 2, 3, 4,5 in the USA

The order makes no sense. Marijuana schedule 1😁???

Sounds like they had schizophrenics in mind when they made those laws probably was just their racist Greedy asses though rather

And your point is?

They need to legalise all drugs, treat people with addiction medically using the tax revenue they earn from selling the drugs.

It would stop scum selling drugs to kids and funding gangs activity as you could price them out of business

Also means police and courts can focus on creepy sex crimes more, and other targets rather than drugs

I am an Ex-Drug user and have pretty strong and differing opinions to some because of my experience of drugs growing up

1 Like

I would like to say that the war on drugs was a good experiment.

But the lab tests show it doesn’t work. Especially not in these times

1 Like

It was worth a try.

All it has achieved is more violence for more people

They need to try something new now

1 Like

Yep my sentiments exactly. Even as someone who’s used a lot of drugs in his day. I see why the war on drugs was sensible to erect. But nope!!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.