Citizenship

What citenzenship do you hold? I have British citizenship - how about yourselves?

2 Likes

I’m Canadian, eh.

3 Likes

US citizen………1555

3 Likes

Dual U.S. and Canadian

2 Likes

German – ever hard-working German

2 Likes

Were both allies now working together under the NATO banner keeping planet earth safe, fair and prosperous hugh @Wenyong_Chen

1 Like

@Magicapple Actually my families are living in Great Britain, I came to Germany for a job at Lindner where there was/is? an office of its own, after gratuating from Uni. Leicester. :wink: I love England too, visited every friends there for every and each of my visit to England. I understand what you said completely, the ways… of and between GB and Germany.

2 Likes

GB and Germany are together now but how about China do you fancy joining us? One planet lets work together.

Bri’ish citizen here.

2 Likes

@Magicapple You’ve asked the right person, me ;-)… who studied political science. Like many Germans think, politics is stupid. Still fearing of my optical hallucination of chatting with chinese officers while at computer there was no internet connections. was fearing Russia will attack Germany, it’s been proved Russia can’t win the war – key point is Russia would not let it go, to lose the war… hahaha

2 Likes

Europe plus the Americas, Asia and Africa working together for the interests of everyone, the heath and prosperity of planet earth.

1 Like

Make love and don’t make war!!

1 Like

No we don’t want war that’s what they want!

1 Like

USA citizen 1161616161661

1 Like

:uk:

Citizen

Can get Portuguese :portugal: but no need yet

2 Likes

Hello from Canada. :canada:

1 Like

USA. Getting Lithuanian dual because my family fled the Soviet Union.

3 Likes

Come back home. I, like, have a moose saddled and ready for you. Hoser.

2 Likes

I wonder if a free man can roam the world ?

But nooo I am not free !

I need papers and documents to visit other countries.

This is pure slavery between the people.

Why do we need borders.

If there is injustice, action will be taken in any country.

But still nooo one belong somewhere.

I think the word has not yet standardized!

:india:

1 Like

I’m a US citizen

2 Likes