Christmas wish list

What’s your wish list for Christmas?

My husband is buying me some things and my mother in law is as well… so I have given them both ideas of stuff to get me. Too many to list here lol. Some of my family and me are doing a secret Santa thing where we drew someone’s name and have to get them something, my dad drew my name and I already know he’s getting me winter boots😅

5 Likes

I don’t know. Probably just clothes. Maybe a miniature or 2 if I am still painting by then.

3 Likes

For Hanukkah every year my parents give me $500 with the caveat that it has to be spent on something fun, not bills or anything like that.

I’m putting this year’s money toward a trip with my friend in January.

6 Likes

Oh niceee. I’d ask for clothes too but I think I have enough lol

Any particular clothes you’d ask for?
What kind of miniatures are you into? I’m assuming there’s all different types or?

@Bowens

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome!!

Where are you going for your trip? If you don’t mind saying

@Pandy

3 Likes

Hmmm idk really. Maybe just a new videogame for my switch. I really don’t want anyone to break their back for me.

The holidays are already stressful as it is.

4 Likes

Very true… so thoughtful of you monte🥺

It’s pretty crazy how much people spend around the holidays

@Montezuma

2 Likes

Probably jeans, socks and underwear. I don’t really need anymore shirts.

I’m currently painting D&D miniatures but I’d be willing to try painting different things.

3 Likes

No! I don’t mind. My friend from LA is coming out to visit me in January. She’s never been to Disney World (I live 2 1/2 hours south, and I’m an annual pass holder), so we’re going to go. The money will pay for my hotel.

Then later in the year, we are going to New Orleans. 2022 will be her 40th birthday and my 50th so that’s how we will celebrate. I’ll need more Hanukkah money for that! :joy:

4 Likes

Awww thanks! :slight_smile:

Yeah, there’s no point in going into debt or fretting. The holidays are really about appreciating the little things and spending time with family.

3 Likes

The essentials🙌

Niceeeee

4 Likes

Omg awesome!
I went to Disney World for the first time in April🙂 hope your friend enjoys! And you as well.
Epcot was the best!

Ah, I am a little jealous you’ll be going to New Orleans! I will go someday.

@Pandy

3 Likes

I love New Orleans! If it weren’t so bad for the weather and the crime, that’s exactly where I’d live.

If you like good music and good food and a real sultry, magicky vibe, you’ll love it!

2 Likes

We usually exchanged names as well. There are six kids, and then of course they’re kids. We just pick a name out of a hat

Sadly, I don’t think we’re having Christmas this year. My one sister usually puts it on, but she’s so burnt out from working so much I don’t think she has it in her. Kind of a bummer, we haven’t sat down as a family in a long time

4 Likes

Ah I definitely understand the being bummed out cause you can’t get together with family :confused:

I think we’re even celebrating Christmas on a different day cause my brother works Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

@Cragger

2 Likes

Our family usually had it on Christmas Eve, then on Christmas day they would go to their husbands families.

Plus, my brother worked at the hospital and he could get double time for working on Christmas Day

2 Likes

I’d like a massage. I haven’t had one in years. I love them.

3 Likes

Good one!

@CoCo

2 Likes

Thanks @Human! 15151515

2 Likes

Well I’m hoping to get nothing, usually I get nothing from my family, coz they’re all dead except my brother, he’s broker than me but he’s gonna visit so that’s gonna be my Xmas gift from him, I usually exchange nothing with my one friend coz she’s impecunious as well. Nothing, always fits - the gift that keeps on giving :no_mouth:

1 Like