Christmas thread #3584

Anyone still shopping or awaiting items to arrive via delivery?

I still am waiting on 2 items that are being delivered and am getting increasing concerned that they will not arrive by the 23rd(We open on presents on the 24th).

How is your holiday shopping going? or is it all done?

3 Likes

It a shame, but I’m not getting my family Christmas presents this year. I can’t afford to. I wanted to give everybody cards, but…I think they will get mad. I think they will get mad because, it is just a card, and it is different than a real present. I am thinking about my two young nieces.

2 Likes

Oh no!!! I hope you get your items soon!

Does it say when they’re supposed to be delivered?

I think we’re completely done Christmas shopping… thank goodness

2 Likes

My shopping is done but I have to go to the post office to pick up my packages. My neighbors steal my mail and packages so I have them delivered there.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone should get mad because they just get a card Jake. Sometimes people can’t afford presents. It should be the thought that counts.

1 Like

What a bunch of besterds!

Anything legal you can do?

2 Likes

I just received a card and present from my landlord. Well this is a first from a landlord

2 Likes

Yeah, the one on Amazon says the 20th to the 23rd. The other I bought on Etsy and I am not sure of the tracking info on it. It’s the one I am most concerned about.

No. I don’t have cameras and can’t afford to either. I just have important stuff delivered to the post office

1 Like

You can buy a two pack of “dummy cameras” on Amazon really cheap. Might scare them away.

2 Likes

Good idea :slight_smile: I’ll look into it

2 Likes

I only know because I bought a pair for my dad for Christmas. He mentioned that he might get some dummy cameras one day about a month ago so I bought him some.

I would have bought him the real deal but didn’t know what he would like.

2 Likes

I sent cards to family but no presents. I received one package in the mail and I am expecting two more. I will open them on Christmas day. I have been enjoying Christmas music on the classical music station all day. Still not believin’. My too expansive mind seems peculiarly mortal lately.

2 Likes

I’m spending Christmas Day at my sisters house and her boyfriend will be there so I need to buy them both a present. They both have good jobs and have everything they want so it’s going to be hard shopping for them.

1 Like

The cleaner the other day gave me a bath set and card. Ill be spending the day on my own, brothers invited me over, but i couldnt think of anything worse. I swear his partners got ocd, you cant relax in the place.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.