Christmas freakout on rum and coke. Oh well

There is no ■■■■■■■ excuse for drunk driving.

2 Likes

yes, I agree Malvok. I was just trying to explain why I did what I did. The motivating factor is that it was for weed was my point. I wasn’t trying to shrug off any shame or guilt I should carry about it. I am very contrite about it. I see the good in all this though because it really showed me just how bad my addiction is. I think this happened so I could see just how depraved an addict I really am. I will do anything almost for weed. I know now. anyways, @Malvok thanks bro.

don’t worry michael. i was in the same position as you with weed. at one time i even paid for it with a ring my grandmother left me. i felt so ashamed but the need for pot was stronger than anything else. now for me, it’s cigarettes…my husband couldn’t stop smoking even with lung cancer. he still smoked weed and rollies. i don’t want to be in the same position but every time i’m close to running out i’ll get in touch with my contact and buy a couple of hundred of pounds worth of duty free tobacco. it’s illegal obviously and i could get caught but the need is greater than the penalty. i usually buy four months worth at a time at 9 pounds a pouch, whereas in the shops it’s 19 pounds a pouch which is about 25 dollars. i’m hardly gonna say no am i. it sickens me that if i don’t stop smoking soon i will be in exactly the same position as my husband, dying before the age of 53 or living till my 70’s pr 80’s with c.o.p.d. i hate smoking to be honest but i’m an addict, just like you with weed. my one saving grace is that i use filters, which my husband didn’t so maybe i’ll live a little longer than him. who knows. give up while you have your health. do you really want to die of lung cancer or spend the last 10 years of your life struggling for breath? i don’t, that’s for sure. good luck hunni x

1 Like