Chosing a favourite life :)

If you could choose a favourite life, what would it be?

I’ll be healthy. Back to 30 again. My son is 2, then. We’ll have a do-over.

I live in Middle-America or Nepal. Together with him, raising him myself. I’ll be in a small village in a place with beautiful nature all around. We live of nature, like gathering or hunting. Or of the land. We do physical work quite a bit, but have time to relax. We are great at it, even if we never did it.

We have people helping us. There is only kind people in my village. It’s a mixture of people from there and a few Dutchies to make me feel more at home. Family and friends from my current country, visit once a year. My family is healthy again and we all like eachother and see each other. Hm. Maybe I will take my ex and his daughter with me to live there. In a different house, I want nobody except my son in my own.

We have a few animals.

I have enough money for healthcare, flying back now and then, food when our harvest fails, etc.

Uhm…well…that’s about it. I think. That’s the life I will have. :slight_smile: What is yours?

3 Likes

I like what I already have.
My favourite life is this that I have

2 Likes

Nice. I am happy for you.

Mine is quite okay as it is today. But I’d like myself a healthy head, my kid living with me, and a nice bit of forest in my backyard (it is very urban here :)).

2 Likes

I’m content.
But i wouldn’t live again in the city.
I prefer the calmness of nature

2 Likes

Could you say what you like about it? About your life?

2 Likes

Yeah, me as well.

2 Likes

I like my hobbies.
Playing/listening to music
and writing/reading books

2 Likes

Nice. These are good hobby’s. It is great to be content with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I decided I will start a “living in nature”-course here, to give me a bit of the same feel. They hunt and gather and all that. Speaking about my favourite life helps me to decide what to do in my current life to come closer to that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All things considered,

I would keep my current life.

I’m pretty happy.

And the things I’m not happy about I can change.

Also, we’d all love to be 30 again!

Haha!

3 Likes

I would choose a life where I could walk a lot. I love walking. Walking regulates my thinking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.