Choices, choices

What do I do? My doctor’s nurse finally called back and got me an appointment for Friday morning. Do I take the appointment, and hopefully avoid the hospital. Or do I just say screw it and go inpatient tomorrow?

I’m so torn. Both have their ups and downs.

1 Like

I’ve missed most of what’s happened. I’m sure you will make the right choice.

1 Like

Depends on how desperate you feel. If you’re comfortable I’d wait. If you’re anxious and miserable, I’d go to the hospital.

1 Like

I’m pretty miserable, but I think I would be miserable in the hospital, too. That’s why I’m so torn. I’m just ready to feel normal again.

2 Likes

I think you need to go to the hospital.

An appointment Friday is nice, but what all are they going to be able to do at one appointment?

I feel like you’ve been feeling so bad for so long the hospital is the only way to get back on track.

6 Likes

I kind of feel this way. I haven’t been normal since April. I remember it happening. I started going downhill while I was planning baby LED’s birthday party in April I started getting mixed up with PTSD stuff and things just never really got better. Just different. Now this.

I feel like I was finally starting to accept going to the hospital and then Blake gets the call about the appointment and poses it as a possibility and now I’m just really confused. I want to only need an appointment to fix this.

1 Like

I don’t think an appointment is going to fix this,

You need more intensive work than that.

I wish it were as easy as an hour long appointment too,

But I just don’t think that’s the case.

4 Likes

My appointments are only 15 minutes. So even less likely.

2 Likes

Go inpatient, 15 minutes with a doc once isn’t going to fix anything. From your posts just since I’ve been back (2 days), you look like you need intensive treatment. Hell, even a break from all demands can help. It gives your brain time to heal some. No matter what you choose I wish you a lot of luck.

3 Likes

I vote inpatient too for what it’s worth.

3 Likes

I hope for the best possible outcome for you whatever you do.

2 Likes

If I can get another appointment in 2 weeks set up ahead of time to prepare for a med change, would that be worth avoiding the hospital?

1 Like

I may be going to the crisis center myself after this evening if cursing neighbor out. I thought I was doing good. I need another ap added. Is it possible the appt you’re going to may put you in the hospital?

2 Likes

There’s a good possibility. Mr LED is saying I’m a danger to myself because I think I need to die. But I’m not really suicidal, so I don’t even know if they’ll admit me.

1 Like

Is Mr led going to your appt with you?

1 Like

I hope if you go you get some help. Your meds really need adjustment.

1 Like

He drives, but he doesn’t usually go back with me.

1 Like

I think I’ve decided to just go to the hospital tomorrow afternoon.

6 Likes

I also think you need inpatient. I know the hospital isn’t great, but it will keep you safe and allow you to intensively work through your ptsd.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.