Chiropractic and Chiropractors

Has anyone here been to a chiropractor for their illness? If so, how’d it go?

What illness? I had some back problems when I was a child, and then when I completed my military service I was assigned to be a scribe in a military unit where everybody had some health issues, and then when I had to have the medical examination as a part of the immigration processes to the USA a doctor commented that my back had a major problem.

I go every once in awhile. Having your back cracked professionally feels freaking amazing. I usually feel pretty great the rest of the day. Make sure you drink a lot of water. Sometimes if my neck has been bothering me my head will feel clearer afterwards. Temporary thing at best and I know mine dabbles in other Strange Beliefs & Treatments some maybe put on your Skeptic’s Hat.

illness - sz 151515155

For my psz I have gone to the psych clinic and psychiatrists but for my back problems I have not gone to chiropractors, well in my childhood I went to some therapy to treat my back problems, the doc who did my medical examination for the US immigration told me that I should go to a chiropractor in the USA, but I never did it in the USA. Well that was already over 20 years ago.

I have schizophrenia. I have been to the chiropractor for pain relief. I found it beneficial.

My family doctor doesn’t want me going to the chiropractors any more because I now have brittle bones.

Sew . . . I’m doing without chiropractic for a couple years now.

Jayster

I went yesterday, it, my back, feels so much better. The college that trains chiropractic is in my town, I had a student and the professor fix my back.

1 Like