Chinese invading Canada

Can anyone from confirm or not the invasion of your country

Finally, some good Chinese food close by. Do they deliver?

10 Likes

lol 77nick77. No @Sheryl , I seriously doubt the Chinese are invading Canada. lol. I’m in USA but I think I wouldve heard about it.

2 Likes

I heard that from my family. Their nuts most of the time.

2 Likes

If you mean increasing population of chinese. Then yes I believe more chinese coming to canada. Basically the population of china is huge, so there is a larger pop of wealthier chinese that come to canada to live in the large cities. Other places in canada probably not.
The canadian stats site says 2/3s of the current population increase is from immigration.

1 Like

Vancouver Canada is commonly referred to as ‘Hong Kong North’ because of the influx of Chinese residents.

2 Likes

I think there is lots of Chinese in British Columbia.

1 Like

that is correct lol. ontario seems to be more diverse? like toronto area, well I guess another major city hub.

1 Like

There are a lot of Chinese people in Ontario and BC. I’ve met a lot of Chinese people when I was in Canada.

1 Like

Good Lord, no. Whatever gave you this idea?

Yeah, I’ve heard UBC referred to as the University of a Billion Chinese. They give my wind blasted portion of the country a pass, however.

1 Like

my friend goes to UBC so I will ask her if she heard this or not :joy:

3 Likes

I think you heard it wrong. It was actually Canada who invaded China.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.