Children are who adults come from

If I’m going to hate children ( which I tend to do ) I have to realize that all my helpful adults were children once, themselves.

1 Like

You really can’t hate children or the elderly because you were a kid once and one day you will get old. Well that’s the way I view it.

Well, you can’t help the way you feel. But you can help what you do about it. They make me want to scream at them but I don’t.

1 Like

Yeah I understand but you just got to remember that they are just kids and kids act that way.

Yeah, it’s like getting old, we’re not too sure of ourselves and that makes us insecure and sometimes act stupid when we know better.

1 Like

my kids had a lot of freedom, but some discipline too, I recall when my son couldn’t get his way (usually going over to grandma’s house) he’d be screaming at the top of his lungs, and I’d be screaming back, or blaring the music. I didn’t always handle things well.

Sometimes with your kids you have no idea what to do. I’ve tried everything with my hard headed daughter. Nothing worked with her. I just didn’t know what to do

1 Like

I resent the insinuation that I’m an adult.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You sure it isn’t the responsibility that you resent?

I never hated children but I wasn’t overly fond of them either until I had my first child. After that I loved children. I thought all dark haired children were just beautiful (my daughter has dark hair. She’s the one on the right in my profile pic)

I’m rather irresponsible.

:grin:

My head broke about responsibility. So, like you,

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.