Chewing Tobacco

If vaping makes you cough and a tobacco pipe doesn’t I certainly couldn’t try vaping. Thanks anyways.

1 Like

Well generally you wouldn’t inhale the pipe. Some do but most don’t. But best wishes for your dipping quest.

1 Like

haha I’m tobacco/nicotine free for a very long time. I guess I’m not sure how it works if you don’t inhale.

1 Like

Lots of people in Norway use that.
In my opinion, they look ridiculous with those things stuffed under their lips.
And it stains their teeth, ew.

1 Like

Oh okay. I’m an idiot like usual. Yeah pipes like this is what you mean. Makes sense now. I hope.

I used to chew pouch tobacco for awhile after I stopped smoking. I liked both chewing and smoking

1 Like

Snus used to be my jam. I stopped cold Turkey about a year ago. I would go through a can a day, so it got to be to expensive

1 Like

It doesn’t stain them any more than coffee. My teeth look fine. At least my lungs are working.

1 Like

Touchè.
I guess it also depends on how long you keep them in your mouth? I’ve met a few snusers with really stained front teeth, but they used snus a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah, I take them out before they start running, so no dark brown tobacco spit goo gets on my teeth. Then I “clean up” afterwards.

I do snus for like half my day or more, though. And my teeth are just as white as they were when I smoked cigarettes. In fact, I think cigarettes would be worse for my teeth. Cigarette smokers tend to have really bad teeth when they’re older.

1 Like

I tried it for about a year. It was okay. I didn’t like having to carry an empty water bottle for spitting.

1 Like

I dipped since I was 14 now I’m 33. My gums are all messed up. I stopped about 6 months ago. Everyday I think about it and want one.

1 Like

You don’t need to spit with snus

1 Like

I like it dip better when it’s not wrapped I rather have long cut

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.